NOTE: These are all offerings I have given or attempted to give. Your experiences may differ.
Offerings I can recommend:
- Alcohol: dark rum, spiced rum, bourbon, whiskey, Jack Daniels, beer (ales, stouts, lagers), Irish cream, absinthe, sambuca.
- Red meat, steak
- Games and items of chance; dice and playing cards
- Pipe tobacco, cigars, clove cigarettes
- Arrows, spears, swords and daggers; shields
- Stones: hematite, tigers’ eye, obsidian, snowflake obsidian, onyx, carnelian, leopard jasper, smoky quartz
- Fragrances: myrrh, cedarwood, frankincense, sandalwood, clove
- Chai tea
- Spiced foods – nutmeg, cinnamon, clove; Indian and Asian foods
- Cheese, cream, dairy products
- Cool water
- Toys such as yo-yos or Newton’s Cradles
- Dark, bitter chocolate; dark chocolate with almonds & cranberries
- Locks and keys
- Dried cranberries
- Old coins, especially copper ones (US pennies, etc)
- Root beer, birch beer, ginger ale
Offerings I do not recommend: raw vegetables, hasty offerings, processed cakes.